- Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- Bakery, Confectionary, Tobacco Workers & Grain Millers Local Union 351
- Bank of Albuquerque
- Central NM Labor Council, AFL-CIO
- CVI Melles Griot
- Evening Optimist of Albuquerque
- FastSigns on Menaul
- Holman's Inc.
- International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees Local 423
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 611
- Lockheed Martin/Sandia National Labs
- Office & Professional Employees International Union Local 412
- Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union
- Sole Comfort Shoes
- United Assoc. of Plumbers & Pipefitters Local Union 412
We are sorry to announce that School To World will no longer be available. It has been difficult to secure enough sponsors to continue to host the event.
We encourage middle and high schools to consider attending the NM Black History Month STEM Festival on Saturday, February 22 from 9-3pm at the Albuquerque Convention Center.
The NM Black History Month STEM Festival will consist of: 1) workshops on STEM Careers and College Prep; 2) information on Summer Science Programs; 3) a host of fun with science/engineering activities; and 4) games and robotic classes. Students, parents, and teachers will have the opportunity to talk to representatives from several companies regarding STEM career fields and participate in career workshops, interactive activities, and obtain college preparation information and scholarships. If you would like to join us, please contact: Theresa A. Carson, C.P.M. at (505) 844-3565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage high schools to consider attending the CNM "Make Your Mark" Career Technical Education Open House on Friday, February 28, 2014 from 8:30-1 on the CNM Main Campus.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support of this event over the past 12 years.